International conference "National strategies and common agenda for the post-COVID 19 recovery in BRICS countries: a way to resilient and sustainable future"
In order to facilitate cooperation between the BRICS Academies of Sciences Russian National Committee on BRICS Research hosts the international conference “National strategies and common agenda for the post-COVID 19 recovery in BRICS countries: a way to resilient and sustainable future” in cooperation with the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The conference will be held on March 30, 2021 (1 p.m. GMT+3).
The goal is to intensify dialogue between BRICS experts on issues of economic development in the post-pandemic world in order to identify common goals and tools to achieve them.
Working language: English.
E-mail for registration to get ZOOM link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also watch live on YouTube.
- Dr. Elena Lenchuk, Director of the Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Victoria Panova, Acting Director of the Russian National Committee on BRICS Research; Vice-President for International Relations, Far Eastern Federal University
- H.E. Mr. Pavel Knyazev, Ambassador-at-large, Russian Sous-Sherpa in BRICS
- Dr. Natalya Stapran, Director of the Multilateral Economic Cooperation and Special Projects Department, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Dr. Mikhail Golovnin, First Deputy Director of the Institute of Economics, Associate Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Dr. André de Melo e Souza, Senior Researcher at the Institute for Applied Economic Research (IPEA)
- Prof. Georgy Toloraya, Head of the Asian strategy center, Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Ms. Valeriia Gorbacheva, Researcher at the Asian strategy center, Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Prof. Qingxin Lan, Professor at the Institute of International Economy; Director of the BRICS Research Center, University of International Business and Economics
- Dr. Alexandra Morozkina, Head of the Structural Reforms Division, Economic Expert Group
- Ms. Natalya Krasnopeeva, Lead Advisor, Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
- Mr. Cyril Prinsloo, Senior Researcher at the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA)
- Dr. Alexey Kupriyanov, Head of Group on South Asia and Indian Ocean at the Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO), Russian Academy of Sciences